Senior FAE- Field Applications Engineer Silicon Valley Req # 4492
This very successful company with industry respected tool Formal verification tools is looking for a strong technical support engineer. The right engineer must have both the Pre Sales knowledge and understand the post–sales support side as well, including solutions for functional verification of complex modules, IP, processors, and sub-systems, as well as solutions for synthesis verification for both ASIC and FPGA designs. FAE tasks include technical presentations and demonstrations, writing white papers, success stories, and application notes are additional job functions
This quite successful company is a pioneer of advanced formal techniques to solve practical verification challenges. Focusing on formal verification of chip designs allows them to provide unique, award winning solutions for tough problems, based on a leading, high performance technology platform.
- Strength in ownership of the technical side of the customer relation in developing business with previous AE experience with customers.
- Understanding of the value of a close working relationship with the VP Sales.
- Support customers so they apply property checking solutions for formal verification of complex modules, IP, processors, and sub-systems, as well as equivalence checking solutions for synthesis verification for ASIC and FPGA designs.
- Experience with any Formal Verification, Tools including Jasper, DC Formal, Mentor Questa is a PLUS
- Create and perform technical presentations and demonstrations at customer site.
- Drive and manage technical evaluations at customer site.
- Play a key role in tradeshows, verification seminars, and marketing by developing tutorials, application notes, training materials, writing white papers, and success stories.
- Identify & qualify relevant verification projects at the customer to increase usage of the product range.
- Drive product improvements, feature qualifications and methodology definitions by interfacing tightly with customer support and R&D to enhance products and user experience as the basis for success.
- Master’s degree (or similar) in electrical engineering, microelectronics, computer science or physics.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in formal verification of digital circuits is a prerequisite Knowledge of verification languages (SVA, PSL), UVM verification methodologies and tools
- Working knowledge of HDL such as Verilog, SystemVerilog, and VHDL
- Capability to navigate within customer organizations and mobility to work with customers on-site
- Strong communication skills to interact with external customers and internal engineering staff'
- Independent-self thinker, highly motivated, self-starters only
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Send resume to Apply Here then call 305-598-2222
EDA Careers Profile:
EDA-CAREERS is a unique company in the world of recruiting. With over 15 years in recruiting exclusively in the EDA/Semiconductor industry, we pride ourselves on our relationships. We WORK to help find the best fits for our companies and the best opportunities for our candidates. In effect, we become PARTNERS, so that both the candidate and the company process goes smoothly from beginning to end. That is why we have worked with over One Hundred companies in EDA, and placed such a broad array of candidates. We do it all...R&D, AE's, Sales and Marketing. We help virtually every level of talent and work Globally.