|Design Verification Engineer|
Intersil Corporation is a leading provider of innovative power management and precision analog solutions. The Company's products address some of the largest markets within the industrial and infrastructure, mobile computing and high-end consumer markets. For more information about Intersil or to find out how to become a member of our winning team, visit the Company's website and career page at www.intersil.com.
• Job Overview:
Intersil is looking for a PMIC design Verification Engineer for the Industrial, Analog, and Power team. The environment is fast paced and team members are empowered to make decisions within the scope of their job function. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the mixed signal verification environment for PMIC development and conducting top level verification along with other design team members.
• Job Responsibilities:
- Actively involved in all stages of product development including specification, circuit design, circuit modeling, verification, design for test, and silicon debug.
- Develop AMS models (accuracy/ speed tradeoff).
- Set up AMS verification environment, develop, and verify self-tested test benches for Mixed Signal chips and sub-circuits.
- Strives for maximal verification coverage in the most time efficient manner.
- Works with team to integrate the AMS and DV verification plans into one Master verification plan.
- Works diligently to accomplish project goals and meet schedule requirements.
- Drives towards continuous personal, team, project and Company improvement.
- Experience in VerilogAMS, VerilogA, and Verilog/SystemVerilog languages, modeling, and AMS simulators.
- Understanding basic Analog and Digital designs
- Proficient developing scripts (Shell, Perl, etc.), and Cadence SKILL language.
- Experience with AMS behavioral top level modeling and verification methodology to speed up simulation (understanding accuracy/speed tradeoff and interfaces).
- Proven track record of released products.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision. Must be very organized, self-motivated and passionate about the work.
- MSEE with 5+ years (or BSEE with 7+ years) of relevant industry experience with a strong background in AMS design. Exceptional talent may be credited towards education and experience requirements.
- Language skills: Written and verbal English language proficiency required.
- Tools: Cadence AMS Design Environment and Tool proficiency required.
Intersil is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Intersil, a Renesas company, provides industry leading products in power management and precision analog technology for the computing, consumer, industrial and hi-rel markets.