Controls Engineers report to the engineering managers located at Watertown, Cloquet, Montevideo, and New Ulm.
Responsibilties and Essential job functions:
- Hydraulic circuit design
- Engine installation and qualification (cooling, exhaust, emissions, etc.)
- Steering systems design
- Suspension (jacking legs, chassis, weight distribution, etc.)
- Electrical system integration (controls, HMI, canbus, etc.)
- Supervisory Experience
- Oversight of engineering and technical staff
- Training, coaching, mentoring proven experience
- Stable employment record
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS:
- Candidates will hold a BS / MS engineering degree in mechanical engineering disciplines.
- Five+ years of proven mobile equipment experience delivering design & builds on-time, and on-budget.
- Education and experience are both important, with salary reflective of ability and experience.
- Ability to interact at a management level with Mfg Operations, Sales, Clients, and Quality is vital.
- An MBA, MS in engineering or other advance degree is appreciated and valued, but not required.
Specsys inc Profile:
SpecSys, Inc. is a privately held company based in Montevideo, MN with additional locations throughout MN, SD and WI. Our parent company, RITALKA, is also based in Montevideo, MN. We offer an interactive and exciting work environment with competitive wage and benefit packages.