Imagine running marketing at a company that is small and agile, but has recent investment to help it now grow at 40%+ per year. A company with great product and strong market leadership position in a targeted market, a playground for modern marketing techniques. A company with a legendary CEO, culture and following. Cosential is this company.
We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing to head all aspects of marketing (demand gen, product marketing, brand) and lead our team of talented marketing employees. This leader will create and execute innovative marketing strategies to profitably increase revenue and create excitement about the brand. We are looking for someone who has refined communication and leadership skills, with proven success in modern marketing approaches for b2b solutions, and who has experience in all marketing functions. The ideal candidate is an accomplished Director or VP of Marketing with a bias for hands-on, growth-focused leadership in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Marketing is responsible for translating business goals and market insights into effective, efficient and integrated marketing growth programs
- Create a product marketing function and team that develops effective positioning, sales enablement and product launches
- Drive positioning, messaging and the creation of content to support all marketing activities; assist in the training of sales team
- Responsible for planning and driving product launches, sales enablement, and co-marketing activities with partners
- Own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up
- Invest in process, technology and measurements that allow you to demonstrate marketing sourced and influenced deals and commit to continuous improvement in this area
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle
- Devise and execute market segmentation and targeting programs; staying abreast of competitive issues
- Continue the evolution of the brand identity and curate the company’s story through all available channels
- Leverage research, customer journeys and personas to inform annual strategic and tactical plan
- Responsible for all marketing assets, communications, and execution that elevates and improve outcomes, including: Digital Marketing, Events, Company Website, Social Media, Advertising, Syndicated Content, Analyst Relations, PR, Partner Marketing
- 10+ years SaaS enterprise marketing experience required
- Strong CRM Platform experience
- Startup experience preferred: should have seen the journey from single-digit million ARR to a significant level
- Must have an entrepreneurial-minded approach and a founder mentality
- Must be a hands-on, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
- Must have ability to work from a home office and manage geographically dispersed teams
- BA/BS. MBA preferred
Cosential is an exciting growth-stage company with offices in Austin and San Antonio, Texas. We're on a mission to empower Architecture, Engineering and Construction professionals with a cloud-based CRM and Proposal Automation solution to simplify their lives and win more work. Making us unique is that Cosential was built by AEC marketing professionals with a deep understanding of our clients’ pain points and business processes. From key features to implementation and support, Cosential is tailored to AEC's best practices.