- Develop and improve test specifications and test cases based on marketing, software, and system requirements in a fluid and fast-paced development environment
- Execute SQA testing on most advanced WiFi products using a combination of manual and automated testing techniques
- Identify, document and track software defects found during testing
- Clearly log defects, reproduce issues, maintain test data, and monitor test performance over time
- Report clearly the test status for multiple and intertwined projects
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering or a related field of study
- At least 7 years hands-on test experiences in wireless and network industry, with in depth knowledge in network protocol layers and networking products and/or wireless devices including 802.11ac/ax systems
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive release schedules
- Organized in collecting and reporting data, filing bugs with proper explanation and logs. Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports and test results
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies
- Dedication to quality software and passion for software and system validation
- Be self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies very quickly
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under high pressure
Why work for us?
- Leader in Wi-Fi:
- Quantenna is the recognized leader in Wi-Fi technology. Our customers have recognized this and are working with us in defining their next generation products
- Career Growth:
- Gain exposure to a broader experience, opportunity to see more, learn more and do more
- Endless opportunity for engineers from working on cutting edge wireless technology such as 8x8, MU-MIMO, beam-forming, 160 MHz, 10Gpbs, Multi-AP optimizations
- Come learn our technology and help build it, we are not your typical Wi-Fi Mac + baseband chip company, we create solutions all the way from the antenna through the full network stack and to the cloud
- Be a part of the team that is blazing the trail forward in the world of Wi-Fi
- Company Growth:
- Gain exposure to the high growth phase of the company and partner with us to have the opportunity to be part of scaling our business
- Endless opportunity to grow with us
- Close collaboration between cross-functional teams – from ASIC to SW to RF, etc.
- Passionate teams that work together across the globe to create the best Wi-Fi experience for the users
- Open door policy, real interaction with the CEO and Executive team members
- Quantenna cares – we care about our employees as a whole ranging from career growth to family events
- Financial Growth:
- Be a part of the upside to our RSU’s as the company grows, it’s a great time to get in as we just went IPO on a strong growth trajectory
- Great benefits ranging from competitive salary packages, customized health plans, PTO, holidays, subsidized gym memberships, exclusive discounts, etc.
- Tomorrow starts today. Join us now.
Qantenna is a global leader and innovator of leading-edge performance Wi-Fi solutions that offer superior performance, and establish benchmarks for speed, range, efficiency and reliability. Quantenna is Wi-Fi Perfected. Founded in 2006, Quantenna has demonstrated its leadership in Wi-Fi technologies with many industry firsts into the market. Quantenna continues to innovate with the mission to perfect Wi-Fi by establishing benchmarks for speed, range, efficiency and reliability. Quantenna takes a multidimensional approach, from silicon, system to software, to assess Wi-Fi networks and provides total solutions for service providers worldwide. For more information, visit