Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is an engineering firm offering services in the following areas:
- Civil Site Design & Land Development
- Drainage & Stormwater Management with an emphasis on Low Impact and Green Infrastructure Design
- Water/ Wastewater Treatment
- Innovative Wastewater Treatment Research and Process Development
- Environmental, Health & Safety Management
- Construction Inspection/ Management
Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Senior Civil Design Engineer. We are looking for an experienced engineer/consultant who has successfully planned, designed and implemented a variety of civil infrastructure design, combined sewer separation, utility design or transportation infrastructure engineering work. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively engineers and help grow our existing team of engineers in the pursuit of multidisciplinary projects.
The ideal candidate for this role should have working experience within a design consultancy as well as:
- Experienced across a broad range of civil engineering projects-ideally with experience working on large industrial type projects.
- Civil infrastructure design, combined sewer separation, utility design or transportation infrastructure capability is a plus.
- Experienced in the design of site development works, earthworks, road design, underground drainage and utility works
- Experienced in the use of civil engineering design software i.e. AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Clear, concise and user friendly writing skills
- Strong interpersonal/people skills with the ability to manage design personnel
- A proven track record working closely in partnership with clients and contractors and other members of design teams
- Green infrastructure design experience a plus.
- A proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Site/construction/operational experience would also be beneficial
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or B.S. in related field
- M.S. degree preferred but not required.
- Professional Engineering Licenses in PA and OH a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in engineering analysis and design.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Business savvy and entrepreneurial approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel and work in a wide range of field conditions
- Individual must have the legal documents to immediately work in the U.S.
- Please provide four (4) references.
Qualified candidates may submit resumes to:
Fax: (412) 321-3954
Mail: Cosmos Technologies Inc. 700 River Avenue, Suite 412 Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Cosmos Technologies, Inc. (Cosmos) is looking for qualified, energetic, creative and innovative candidates. Please see our available careers. If you are this candidate and are looking for a diverse and progressive work environment, let’s meet soon!