MaXentric Technologies LLC, a provider of wireless technology solutions, products, and services for commercial and military applications, has several full-time engineering positions open with the potential for growth, targeted for candidates with Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering.
The ideal candidate will be someone with 4+ years of experience who solves problems and takes ownership of their work, and retains a sense of urgency to meet project deadlines. We are looking for candidates with innovative and energetic personalities who are willing to explore new ideas, and strong team players with excellent communication skills.
Positions are available at our San Diego (La Jolla, CA) and Fort Lee, NJ offices.
As part of your ESSENTIAL DUTIES of this position, you will:
- Contribute in design and development of FPGA hardware for advanced RF/wireless communications systems and digital signal processing (DSP) platforms.
- Perform integration design tasks of circuits and sub-assemblies into top-level system.
- Develop and implement design verification test plans at top level.
- Develop, implement and supervise design verification test plans at system level.
- Maintain knowledge of current technical advancements in the general field of RF/microwave electronics and DSP algorithms by keeping up with current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Generate novel and unique solutions to technical challenges including, but not limited to circuit, device, DSP coding, communication system architecture, and advance transceiver design.
- DSP/Digital lab skills with, but not limited to, oscilloscope, multi-meter, spectrum analyzer, digitizer, arbitrary waveform generator, synthesizer, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of wireless technology, digital/analog communications, or RF
- Ability to analyze and resolve highly complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Proven capability to give meaningful presentations to design teams and customers that are professional and clearly convey information.
- Knowledge of / Emphasis / Experience in at least 3 of the following:
- VHDL or Verilog coding and programming
- Xilinx High Level Synthesis or Intel OpenCL system design
- Embedded system programming
- Signal process and digital coding in one of the following specialties: DSP algorithm design, real-time digital predistortion coding, software defined radio design
- Mechanical concepts pertaining to RF power circuits.
- Control and communication theory.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following CAD/Simulation/Software tools:
- FPGA development software – Modelsim, Quartus, Vivado, etc.
- Matlab and SimuLink
- Python coding and programming
- National Instruments LabView
- Keysight SystemVue or AWR VSS
- Work well in collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
NOTE: Due to the nature of our military work, U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required for this position.
Please CLEARLY state on your resume or cover letter if you are a US Citizen, US Permanent Resident or Any Other Status (Specify). If you do not state your status, your resume will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
MaXentric Technologies LLC Profile:
MaXentric is an advanced research, development, and consulting company. We have built a portfolio of technologies that service both commercial and government markets. We believe that intelligent engineering through the development of innovative products and services can significantly enhance and create value for our clients. Today we push these innovative ideas to the next level through a variety of programs and funding.
2071 Lemoine Ave, Suite 302
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
737 Pearl Street, Suite 208
La Jolla, CA 92037