We are looking for an experienced Middleware professional to join our organization. In this position, you will manage Middleware projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
- Work with customers and Project Management team to develop, scope, and pitch integration solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company.
- Work directly with the partner Development and Verification team to test system integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +13 yrs; Assoc.+9 yrs; M.S.+2 yrs; PdH.+0 yrs))
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years development experience
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, RDS etc.
- Proficiency in Linux, AWS and distributed application architectures.
- Experience in distributed applications on public cloud provider - AWS .
- Experience in building, running and scaling micro-services using Kubernetes, Docker.
- Familiarity the following development methodologies: Object-Oriented, Design Patterns, Service-Oriented architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to independently research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication skills.
- Five years previous experience in development.
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment up to 30 pounds or more
Alcon Research, LLC. Profile:
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.