- Assist the company sales and profit efforts by driving, directing, and leading the overall activities of the Architectural Department.
- Control and supervise all necessary processes to ensure all proper distribution and training of continuing education courses.
- Actively manage the upgrade and continual improvement of AIA Continuing Education Presentations.
- Provide architectural support for technical items including LEED, energy building code inquiries, color inquiries, detailing related questions, etc.
- Schedule, promote, and administer Lunch and Learn Presentations Nation-wide for architectural continuing education purposes.
- Participate in Strategic planning for the architectural group to increase and enhance Berridge’s presence in the marketplace.
- Maintain control of architectural programs and website offerings to ensure the correct programs and versions are being utilized to optimize performance and architectural support.
- Update as needed and maintain all specifications provided on Berridge’s website.
- Be a major contributor to specification program enrollment recommendations in order to increase Berridge’s presence in the marketplace.
- Registered Architect
- Previous Architectural Metal Cladding Experience a plus
Berridge Manufacturing Company offers a competitive salary, 401K, medical/dental insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay. This position is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Berridge Manufacturing Company Profile:
Berridge Manufacturing Company specializes in the research and development of architectural sheet metal products. Since 1970, it has provided customers with the industry’s highest quality metal roofing and siding products. In response to market demand, Berridge developed reconstructive building products for the restoration of historical buildings. A complete line of residential roofing and siding products round out the extensive product line, giving Berridge the industry’s most comprehensive line of architectural metal products.