- seeking a knowledgeable Mid to Senior Level Electrical Engineer with 5-10 years of experience to participate on a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology projects from inception through construction documents. This person will be part of a team of in-house professionals including architects, mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers. Salary will be commensurate with background and project experience.
- 5-10 years of electrical engineering design experience for industrial building projects
- BS in electrical engineering
- Licensed engineer in California
- LEED accreditation highly recommended
- Strong production skills using AutoCAD mandatory
- Experience with Revit/BIM a plus
- Experience with SKM/Etap software a plus
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
- Knowledge of current CalGreen, Title 24, CEC and local building codes is essential
- Must have electrical engineering design experience for industrial facilities, labs and clean rooms involving substations, generators, load analysis for equipment and tool installation, lighting, communications and electrical distribution for campus wide facilities
- Knowledge of short circuit / coordination / arc flash and use of SKM and/or ETAP software
- Strong teaming skills required to coordinate work with in-house design team
- Strong presentation and communication skills to coordinate with client management and end-user representatives
Gordon Prill, Inc Profile:
Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm located in Mountain View, CA and has a 32 year history of success. Our client base is primarily within Silicon Valley and consists of emerging and established clients in the semiconductor, aerospace, manufacturing, biotech and university markets requiring innovative design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and production facilities.