- Build relationships. Prospect, develop, and implement location strategies for organizations. Maintain a healthy pipeline of business growth opportunities. Leverage social media to build your professional network. Participate in trade shows, workshops, and seminars.
- Understand our customers. Demonstrate industry knowledge and its relevance to the application of GIS. Identify key stakeholders and business drivers for an organization. Understand customer budgeting and acquisition processes.
- Be an expert. Clearly articulate the strength and value of the ArcGIS platform as it relates to the Petroleum industry. Pursue professional and personal development to ensure competitive knowledge.
- Deliver results. Successfully execute the account management and sales processes for all opportunities. Establish time-driven goals that are attainable and realistic with clear indicators.
- Collaborate with your team. Leverage your domain knowledge when working with cross-divisional teams to define and execute account strategies. Be motivated, and resourceful, and take initiative to resolve issues. Use whiteboard sessions to support visual storytelling.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience providing platform solutions to businesses
- Experience in managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and establishing advocacy with customers
- Understanding of GIS, the ArcGIS platform, and the Pipeline industry as they relate to one another
- Ability to effectively translate knowledge of the Pipeline industry and new technology trends into real solutions for customers.
- Able to negotiate, present, and support visual storytelling across all levels of the organization
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including understanding and mitigating threats
- Ability to travel, domestically or internationally, up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem solving
Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.