Looking for an experienced Mechanical Designer to support the Engineering team in our Subsea Well Intervention products group. In this role, you will help with the creation of moderately complex 3D models and 2D models and system drawings. This level position works closely with engineers and adds greater value by focusing on problem resolution, application of design drafting knowledge, and application of industry standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare moderately complex level CAD 3D models and drawings using NX CAD software.
- Prepare moderately complex schematics using AutoCAD and or NX CAD software.
- Ability to take two-dimension drawing/sketches of moderately complex shapes then convert them to a three-dimensional model and detailed dimensional drawing of components, raw shapes and assemblies.
- Works closely with Engineers to create new product designs or maintain existing product designs.
You are meant for this job if:
- Associates degree in technical / scientific field preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in product Mechanical Design using ASME as Industry Standard.
- 8+ years of experience in NX (Unigraphics) Cad Software (Preferred) or similar 3D software
- Experience with TeamCenter a plus.
Your future at TechnipFMC:
- Potential career path.
- Global mobility opportunities.
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team.
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else.