|Senior Java Developer/Architect|
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES INTERNET/JAVA EXPERIENCE...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING!
Senior Software JAVA Engineer/Architect
I have an immediate opening for a Senior JAVA Developer/Architect that can manage a small group. This is for a new project with an established company, but will eventually need to be located in NC or Iowa. As you will be the first FT hire for this project, you will also be tasked building the team around you. I need someone who has been involved in Design and has the following skill sets…please let me know your thoughts either way, thanks. (C2H will also be considered).
• Hands-on development and solid technical knowledge in Java and cloud-based technology • Leads technical direction of overall system development • Proven experience working with a large customer
• Accountable for design decisions • Facilitates information exchange between customer and the offshore teams • Architect the solution, prepare alternate design concepts & approach • Architected complex third party integration • Guide technical development team • Own code quality and architectural coherence of code • Regular refactoring/code hygiene • Review and prioritize technical issues to be fixed • Release management • Data Migration
• Strong Java/Spring Boot
• Micro Services (Discovery, Gateway, Config Server) – Netflix OSS
• Spring Security – Oauth2
• Docker/Docker Swarm
• Angular/Ngrx – state management
Nice skills to have:
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
• Pivotal Web Services
• Leads program management activities for the high-value customer
• Better coordination between multi geographical teams
US Citizen or green card holder only for this position.
Please apply to email@example.com
EDA Careers Profile:
EDA-CAREERS is a unique company in the world of recruiting. With over 15 years in recruiting exclusively in the EDA/Semiconductor industry, we pride ourselves on our relationships. We WORK to help find the best fits for our companies and the best opportunities for our candidates. In effect, we become PARTNERS, so that both the candidate and the company process goes smoothly from beginning to end. That is why we have worked with over One Hundred companies in EDA, and placed such a broad array of candidates. We do it all...R&D, AE's, Sales and Marketing. We help virtually every level of talent and work Globally.