Drive high-quality products that take the power of Esri and mapping to Microsoft customers. Be part of broadening the reach of maps by joining the team that helps users produce interactive mapping directly inside Microsoft applications. Our team is looking for someone who wants an opportunity to drive the new development of maps for Microsoft SharePoint, used to create websites and as a place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. In this role, you will play a key part in adding the spatial component to these products so that location and engaging maps become a key part of the conversation.
- Work closely with developers to build robust, high-quality, and scalable software that opens mapping and location analytics to a larger audience
- Research industry standards and specifications to translate requirements into software design
- Partner with product management to discover opportunities for improvement in the software
- Provide best practices, user documentation, demonstrations, and training
- Define and complete robust test workflows to ensure we deliver a quality product
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, or similar products
- Understanding of web technology (REST, JSON, etc.)
- Ability to, or willingness to learn, complete deployment and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint framework and ArcGIS Enterprise
- A self-driven and quality focused mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, GIS, information technology, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level
- Knowledge of automated testing for functional, regression, and performance testing
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, etc.)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.