ou’re invited to join a small team of smart, dedicated colleagues who share a common mission: build a world-class eCommerce platform for customers to buy Esri products. As part of the eCommerce team you will work with analysts, developers, designers, marketers, and other business users to build and support Esri’s global eCommerce platform. You’ll contribute to new commerce functionality, solve key customer challenges, and streamline existing processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Evaluate gathered information, identify and reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract general understanding from low-level information, and distinguish wants from true needs
- Understand complex product licensing rules and purchase requirements; distill these rules and requirements into actionable tasks for development
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business and technical teams to prioritize requirements, create as-is to-be process models, evaluate potential solutions, define a proposed solution, propose quick fixes, and develop model business processes
- Create and revise analysis artifacts and deliverables as needed such as gap analysis, business requirements, functional requirements, use cases, business rules, business process models, test cases, and user stories
- Successfully and independently engage in multiple, simultaneous initiatives
- Work with various teams to help Esri's customers with their eCommerce orders or queries
- Collaborate on quality assurance, integration and acceptance testing
- 3+ years of direct work experience as a business analyst supporting mission-critical business applications
- Process-driven analysis skills and background in various requirement discovery methods
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries including senior executives
- Proven experience in driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with clients, team members, and management
- Understand technical jargon and possess the ability to communicate it in layman’s terms
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Bachelor’s or higher in any field
- eCommerce experience
- Experience working as part of a Scrum team
- Experience in SAP and Salesforce
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.