You will be part of a team that is currently working on implementing industry-leading mixed-signal SoC for consumer mobile audio markets. This role would suit a candidate with an ability to work independently and as part of a wider design team.
- We will incorporate you on a team that is involved in all aspects of physical implementation from RTL to GDSII
- Perform RTL synthesis and scan stitching
- Applying deep knowledge of timing optimization and experience with ECO generation to analyze and fix timing issues in 40nm, 28nm and below
- You will be defining and debugging Timing Constraints and performing STA using industry-standard STA engines and using a deep understanding of timing correlation, to achieve timing closure.
- Build timing constraints for the entire chip in a team environment
- Knowledge of automating and advancing flows using proficiency in Perl/Tcl scripting
- Analyze power constraints and chip floor plan
- You will analyze clock distribution on full-chip assembly
- Physical design-related flow development, tool evaluation, flow automation, QA and improvement.
- You will develop Placement & Route structures for a complete ASIC design
- Build Static Timing Analysis, timing closure, ECO and tape-out
- IR Drop analysis and improvement on almost all designs
- Bachelor's or Master's in Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of industry experience in a Logic design or Physical Design position
- Strong working knowledge of RTL design and the ideal candidate should be familiar with RTL compiler/Design Compiler, ICC/SOC Encounter
- You should have Primetime, Conformal LEC, and ATPG
- You will also have a working knowledge of scan insertion, and ATPG
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- We will look to have you be involved in design/architecture reviews which will help add to the overall progress and improvement of the team
- We will be defining physical design methodologies and flow automation
- Ability to perform debug/analysis skills for designs, library, and technology files
- Ability to provide mentorship, guidance to junior engineers and be a very effective team player
Cirrus Logic, Inc. Profile:
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.