|Principle Engineer (Analog-Mixed-Signal Implementation)|
In this position you will be integrated in our Technology Enablement team,
especially in the Analog Mixed Signal Design department.
In close collaboration with other disciplines across our worldwide engineering teams
you will be implementing Custom Mixed-Signal Designs (IO/Analog/Memory) which enable the technology development at Globalfoundries' advanced process nodes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coverage of the following elements out of a larger Technology-IP development flow:
- Physical concept/architecture
- Physical implementation of
custom analog macros based on custom layout methods
small to medium digital macros using place & route
entire test chips using mixed analog/digital methods
- Physical verification and sign off (LVS, DRC, DFM)
- Electrical & Reliability sign off (EM, IR)
- Release into dedicated test chip flows
- Specification and documentation
- Selective support of the IP silicon bring up and mission mode
- Development and support of selective design enablement components:
- CDS-Techfile and Device/Cell level pcells
- Rule decks for special design rule checks
- Flow automation scripting within and outside of EDA-tools
- Interaction with regular PDK and CAD teams to intercept with product PDK/CAD-environments
Global Foundaries Profile:
Do you believe in collaboration that drives innovation, growth and shared success?