We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! As part of our TerraGo GeoPDF® team, you will design, build, and maintain products built using C++/# languages, ArcGIS® and Adobe® PDFL SDKs, plus open source software.
We need someone experienced with full stack software product development and support. GIS and graphics programming knowledge is required. Familiarity with Visual Studio (2010-2017) and Python [2/3] is extremely helpful.
- Work with a development team to build and maintain our software products
- Design and architect new features for desktop and server side software
- Ensure quality code through test development and code review
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- US citizen
ESRI ArcGIS Desirable Skills
- ArcObjects® [COM/IDL] development
- esriSystem, esriGeometry, esriDisplay, esriOutput, esriGeoDatabase, esriDataSources*, esriCarto, esriFramework, esriControls, esriArcMap, esriCatalog
- ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server/Enterprise
- ArcGIS Pro SDK [.NET] development
- ArcGIS.Core.Geometry, ArcGIS.Core.CIM, ArcGIS.Core.Data, ArcGIS.Desktop.Framework, ArcGIS.Desktop.Mapping, ArcGIS.Desktop.Layouts, ArcGIS.Desktop.Catalog
PDF Desirable Skills
- Adobe PDFL development
- PDF internals
- PDF image/data compression
- AS, COS, PD, PDE, PDS layers
General Desirable Skills
- Graphics programming
- Vector and image graphics generation, parsing, and processing
- Vector and image compression and file formats
Helpful Skills And Experience
- Building complex, heterogeneous VS solutions
- Microsoft C++/CLI language
- Automated testing with cppunit and Jenkins
- Perforce change management
TerraGo develops software and mobile apps that make it easy for our customers to collect data, share information and work together anywhere, any time. From sharing feature-rich maps and imagery to deploying on-demand apps for a mobile workforce, TerraGo builds intuitive products that enable collaboration from any place on the planet.
Founded in 2005, TerraGo invented the industry’s most widely adopted geospatial collaboration technology with its innovative GeoPDF products and is revolutionizing GPS data collection with its TerraGo Edge mobile platform.
TerraGo’s customers include the world’s leading defense and intelligence departments, government agencies, non-profits and commercial enterprises in every industry, with over 1,500 global customers based in over 70 countries and all 50 US states.