The One-Compass Suite of Companies are Geospatial technology, data and service companies that focus on sales, service, support, and training for GPS tracking software, geospatial data collection, services, mapping, and surveying. We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing and Sales departments of our suite of companies in their primary and administrative duties.
About the Role: Based at our Headquarters in Denver, CO with Remote potential for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated and resourceful individual, who can receive direction, think independently, and execute efficiently and effectively. This person will have a strong business acumen and an aptitude to learn new things. Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing & Business Development, you will ideally, understand and or have experience with geospatial data and related software, and have previous experience marketing into the various sectors and customer segments within this industry.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department to achieve its branding and promotional goals, as well as to contribute to the long-term growth of the companies.
Impact You’ll Own
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments’ activities.
- Assist with the design and production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Help organize and coordinate traditional and virtual marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and tradeshows.
- Compile data and statistics to create reports on key metrics to monitor campaign efficiency and effectiveness and to analyze trends.
- Draft and edit content for various platforms such as social media, website, email campaigns, and press releases.
- Assist with updating and maintaining company websites, including SEO.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Distribution of email campaigns and maintenance of contact lists within CRM and Constant Contact.
- Responding to marketing queries via phone, email, website contact us forms, or social media.
- Keeping abreast of geospatial industry trends.
What You Bring
- 3-5 years of related marketing administration experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, Canva, Constant Contact, Camtasia, WordPress, etc.).
- Experience marketing to various industry sectors and customer segments within the Geospatial industry.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience drafting/editing content for blogs, social media posts, and website content.
- Graphic design experience for producing marketing materials, templates, etc.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, team player who has the capacity to work independently, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is intensely resourceful.
- Previous Geospatial industry experience a desired asset.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred.
One-Compass Suite of Companies Profile:
CompassHoldings is the management company that consists of inter-related, commonly owned companies, all created to serve the needs of the growing GPS/GIS industry. Corporate headquarters are in Denver, CO, with branch offices in Indiana, Minnesota, and New Mexico.
Providing end-to-end fleet management solutions and the most flexible, interoperable AVL program on the market today. Gives government, utilities, energy, and other organizations with mobile assets the ability to provide control and accountability, providing ROI through better management of fuel and materials, driver education and route planning. CompassCom.com
The world’s largest commercially available, downloadable Ground Control Data Set with more than 60,000+ Ground Control Points (GCPs), along with complete field data collection service capability and independent QA/QC. Providing accuracy assurance for mapping resources around the world. Along with our unique GCP archive we offer expertise in LiDAR calibration, Human Geography and Field Services. CompassDataInc.com
CompassDrone specializes in drone airframes, sensors, software, and services. They empower their professional clients to collect high-quality, spatially accurate photogrammetry and remotely sensed data. CompassDrone sells hardware from the world leaders in drone technology. Using the best suite of hardware and software, they support your efforts to enter this fast-growing market. They are uniquely qualified to support geospatial professionals with the best equipment to meet your project requirements, anywhere on the planet.