The Infrastructure Processor Business Unit (IPBU) at Marvell designs and develops industry leading SoCs for wired and wireless infrastructure, leveraging IPBU’s core competencies of multi-core scaling, hardware acceleration (ex. packet and security), baseband design, software tool kits and reference enablement to provide scalable architectures and solutions that meet the compute, data-plane and baseband demands of network infrastructure such as enterprise APs, SMB, routers, switches, edge compute, core routers, firewalls, and macro/micro base stations. As a member of a dynamic NPI test development team, the candidate will be responsible for basic ATE test program development, characterization of new products, and understanding basic fault and test coverage models.
- Understanding basic ATE test program structure and flow
- Understanding basic production flow for processor products
- Understanding basic fault, test coverage, and yield models
- Develop scripts using Perl, Python,… to parse raw test data
- Perform characterization on new products and generate standard characterization reports
- Recent graduate with a BS/MS (preferred) degree in EE or related technical field(s)
- Have taken classes on basic electrical circuits theory and programming language (C/C++)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Recently completed BS/MS in EE and good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Perl script writing techniques
- Strong Programming Skills in C/C++, in a Unix type environment, with good problem solving skills
- Experience working on ATE test platforms is a strong plus
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.